I am not sure if I set our TeamCity build chain correctly:
We have the following setup:
- build configuration A (based in git, several branches at the same time), produces the artifacts
- build configuration B which is triggered on the build branch filter +:* (any branch)
The artifact dependency is set to "Last successful build", branch filter +:*
Is it garantueed that if build A.1 (built on <default> branch) and build A.2 (built on e.g. release/x.y.z branch) are both finished at the same time trigger 2 builds, that also grab the correct artifact (B.1 the one from A.1 and B.2 the one from B.2) with my setup, even if they stay in the queue?
- A.1 is finished before A.2
- B.2 is started, B.1 is in the queue
- does B.1 take the artifact from A.1 or will it take A.2?
Thanks for any reply :-)