I manage a few hundred git repos at my company, a large amount of which are automated in TeamCity.
My biggest pain point is the Commit Status Publisher. It is a piece of crap (or a POS).
The problem is this:
If I have N amount of git repos, I have to
- add N 'commit status publishers' to N projects,
- and enter N amount of usernames,
- and enter N amount of passwords.
Not to mention all the clicking just to navigate between all of them.
What needs to happen for the commit status publisher is this:
- The username field must be able to accept parameters.
- The password field must be able to accept parameters.
Without this I don't see TeamCity in our future plans.
You need to start adding features that make our life easier and not just stagnating.