If you are actively using TeamCity, sometimes you have to check on your builds on the go. Check out version 2.5 of our iOS app for TeamCity in the app store or see more information at http://teamcitycompanion.github.io/
New features in this version are support for project hierarchy (finally!) and reduced network traffic for log file download.
TeamCity Companion is the premier iOS app to review and manage your Continuous Integration builds on the go (this statement is supported by the fact that it's the *only* iOS app for TeamCity ;)).
The core features of TeamCity Companion are
- Support for multiple TeamCity servers
- Single sign-on
- View and filter projects and builds
- View build results and logs
- View test results
- View build history and charts
- View self-updating build radiator
- Start builds
- Flag build types and set up notifications for build failures
(Note this app is not affiliated in any form with JetBrains or TeamCity, it is a 3rd party app born out of necessity - I'm an active user myself)