We are discussing possible changes to the TeamCity web ui in the upcoming
major version. Particularly, its dashboard.
Could you, please, comment on your user experience, based on the following
questions. Of course, any other comments and suggestions are welcome!
1. How many projects and configurations for each project do you have on
your projects dashboard?
2. How often do they have overlapping VCS roots?
3. Where do you usually go from the dashboard:
a) build results
b) build configuration homepage
c) usually I obtain all necessary information in the pop-up windows right on the dashboard
4. What is your main complain about TeamCity dashboard?
a) it shows too much, I'd like less (why)
b) it doesn't show the information I need (which?)
5. Would you like to see any particular stats information right on the dashboard (having in mind that the separate Project health stats page will be available)
Obviously, people participating in this EAP are TeamCity administrators :)
May be you heard from the TeamCity users in your company and could tell us
about their experience too.
Thanks in advance,