We have the following problem: TC cannot publish coverage report artifacts when ant working directory is set in TC's project configuration.
Actual behaviour is:
1. Ant working dir is /projectName/moduleName
2. Ant build script is located at /projectName/moduleName/build.xml
3. TeamCity's Build Runner is configured to "projectName/moduleName" Working Directory
4. After successfull build, EMMA's coverage data is being saved to /projectName/moduleName/coverage.em etc
5. TeamCity's artifact publisher tries to locate coverage data in /coverage.em etc and fails with "artifacts path coverage.ec not found" errors
When I copy coverage.* files to ]]> (buildAgent/work/dirname/) manually, coverage data is being published successfully. Thus, it definitely looks like TC artifacts publisher simply ignores "Working Directory" property.
Should I file a JIRA issue regarding that?
Edited by: Egor Kolesnikov on Mar 26, 2008 11:42 AM