Build script interaction problem - Reporting tests

Hi,
I tried to integrate the test results of my custom runner, following the indications given in the reference guide. It seems to work but the tests tab report appear to be a little different (than the standard one): only the names of the test appear, without the name of the related fixtures. Do you know if this is an issue or If I need to do something else?

Thanks

3 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Do you use testSuiteStarted/testSuiteFinished service messages? Please try your custom runner with the latest EAP of TeamCity 4.0, there were fixes related to suite names reporting in 4.0 version of TeamCity.

--
Pavel Sher

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hi Pavel,
thanks for the answer. Yes, I've used testSuiteStarted/testSuiteFinished messages, and so I believed that the report builder should have used those messages to produce the report. In any case, I've fixed the problem by simply inserting the name of the fixture (plus the name of test, comma separated) inside the testStarted/testFinished message.

0
Comment actions Permalink

In TeamCity 3.x suites names were ignored. However in 4.0 we've fixed this problem.

--
Pavel Sher

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.