I setup TeamCity for the first time yesterday with the latest version (5.0.1 build 10715), and everything seems to work fine except that I can't seem to get the Pre-Commit feature to work. I am running VisualSVN server version 2.0.8 that hosts SVN version 1.6.6. I am also using Visual Studio 2008 with the TeamCity plugin. I see from my AnkhSVN plugin that the file is clearly modified, but the TeamCity plugin always shows the message, "No modified files found. Save all changes and Refresh." I setup the SVN settings for the plugin as well, pointing to the VisualSVN version of svn.exe. I tried everything I can think of. I'm hoping someone has the answer. Thanks.