NCover3: strange modules in coverage report

I noticed that in our coverage report some strange modules, not from our code, are included. So I made a testproject (NUnitTestProject4TC), with only one class with one method and a nunit testproject (NUnitTestProject4TC.Test) for that. I excpected that only this module is shown in the report with 100% coverage. But there are some other modules:

Modules

Symbol Branch Module
N/A 11,03% CookComputing.XmlRpc.TC.Rebuilt.dll
35,46% 31,86% JetBrains.BuildServer.CommonLoggers.dll
37,72% 40,83% JetBrains.BuildServer.NUnitLauncher.exe
57,27% 55,58% JetBrains.BuildServer.NUnitLauncher-NUnit-2.5.5-plugin.dll
61,23% 57,75% JetBrains.Container.dll
12,39% 12,54% JetBrains.TeamCity.CoverageSupport.dll
44,51% 48,57% JetBrains.TeamCity.NUnitCommon.dll
N/A 23,51% JetBrains.TeamCity.NUnitCommon.XmlSerializers.dll
60,53% 66,67% JetBrains.TeamCity.PlatformProcessRunner.x86.exe
27,74% 26,90% JetBrains.TeamCity.Utils.dll
N/A 15,02% log4net.TC.Rebuilt.dll
100,00% 100,00% NUnitTestProject4TC.dll
100,00% 100,00% NUnitTestProject4TC.Test.dll


We use Teamcity 5.1.2, Ncover3 (newest release), Visual Studio Solution Runner, NUnit 2.5.5. See attached image for configuration.

Attachment(s):
config.jpg
1 comment

Please add exclude assemblies commandline argument to exlude TeamCity assemblies.
See NCover commandline options help for details: http://docs.ncover.com/ref/3-0/ncover-console/command-line/profiling-options#eas

Thanks!

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.