We've recently updated our build from VS2005 to VS2010. Since doing that, the unit tests have stopped showing up in TC. They are running however, I can see them in the build log. It seems that the "TeamCity NUnit Test Runner" is not running, instead just NUnit via the <NUnit/> task in MsBuildCommunityTasks. If I understand it correctly, TC Unit Test Runner is supposed to intercept our <NUnit/> task and take over. That does not seem to be happening anymore. In old build logs, where the test results are clearly showing up in TC, there is always a line in the build log that reads "Start TeamCity NUnit Test Runner". This does not appear anymore.
How can I get TC to show the test results again?
Some more info:
- We build with msbuild 4.0 and a custom build script.
- NUnit tests are launched via the MSBuild Community Tasks <NUnit/> target (assembly version 184.108.40.2062).
- Test csproj projects are all targeting 3.5.
- All the rest of the csproj files are targeting 2.0.
- This clearly started happening on the commit that included the changes for VS2005 to VS2010 upgrade.