Problem with a build not starting

Hello all,
recently I started seeing very strange behavior and would appreciate any ideas what may be going wrong.
I'm using version 7.1 (build 23907) on the internal database.
I have two builds (dev and release) using single build template. So the all steps, parameters and the build trigger is defined in the template, specific builds only change checkout branches etc.
So this setup has been working just fine, triggered on schedule every day. But recently one of the builds stopped working. Changes are pooled correctly for both builds (if I use trigger on pending changes option) but only one build gets triggered and run.
Of course everything works fine with a manual run but the problem is that the build never gets triggered.
Any clues or directions where should I try looking would be very helpful.

1 comment
Comment actions Permalink

Little addition: I've added one more trigger to the problematic build only (not to the template), again, simple scheduled trigger, but still nothing, the build doesn't get started...


Please sign in to leave a comment.