The first time I ran a SVN command line task on my TeamCity server, I received an error:
Error validating server certificate for 'https://[name of our server]:8443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- Hostname: [name of our server]
- Valid: from Mon, 02 Jan 2012 18:04:26 GMT until Thu, 30 Dec 2021 18:04:26 GMT
- Issuer: [name of our server]
- Fingerprint: 8a:47:79:78:83:4b:1b:c6:8e:1e:9f:85:ab:86:b0:4a:d1:bb:8e:44
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently?
I entered "p" and no longer see this error.
The problem is that, while running a SVN command using the TeamCity CommandLine Runner, I have hit the same error. I'm not sure how to accept the fingerprint permanently for the TeamCity user?
System: Windows Server 2008R2 Std 64-bit.