I am new to Teamcity and I am trying to publish my code coverage using artifact building function.
My project configuration is as below
- VSC checkout mode is agent-side (using Git)
- Checkout directory is default one (it checks out on default location "<Agent Work Directory>/<VCS settings hash code>")
- Working directory is on D:\
- Code coverage report is produced after build is done, it is put on "Working directory\Tests\coverage"
- Artifact path is: Tests/coverage/*.* => coverage.zip
But the artifact publising is always failed, it says the artifact path not found. As far as I know that the artifacts will be searched on checkout directory but it is always cleanup after build is done so I wonder how the artifact function work. How can I publish my code coverage report?
I am appriciated for all the help. Thanks so much.