Hello. I am having trouble getting TeamCity to send notification emails.
- I can see that the group "all users" have a notification rule that appears to be correct ("notify me when i break the build")
- I have tested my email settings and TeamCity can indeed send emails to me (button test connection in administration > email settings)
- I have made sure that my emailadress is set on my profile page
- I have looked through the logs but cannot se anythin suspicious regarding email
- I have trashed the build deliberately by checking in something that generates a compile error
- I have also tried to edit the notification rule so that successful builds causes an email to be sent without success
- I have checked my spam folder, nothing there. I am able to recieve test emails from TeamCity
- Using Teamcity version 9.0.x, Windows server 2012 R2 Standard.
- I have verified that the notifier is enabled (Administration > Email Notifier)
- I have also tried to add a specific rule on my profile page > Email notifications, but even now I am not getting any emails
This is what my generic notification rule looks like:
Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?