Is anyone aware of a Unity3d build runner plugin for Teamcity?
We are using both Unity3d and Teamcity and currently run our Unity builds via a simple command line Runner. But this is not ideal - you only get log files at the end of the build, build failures don't highlight useful information, etc.
At a previous company a Python script was used to manage the unity/teamcity interaction but I would like to create a proper Unity Build Runner plugin for Teamcity.
I know that Unity themselves use Teamcity for CI as they have written a blog post about it http://blogs.unity3d.com/2011/10/21/build-engineering-and-infrastructure-how-unity-does-it/
So I am going to make this plugin open source so that others can make use of/contribute to it.
I'll probably be starting this sometime in the next month, so wanted to check if others were interested or aware of anything first.
I think initial aims would be
* execute Unity3d on mac/windows platform
* provide 'live' log output during build
* provide access to unity command line options e.g. headless, nographics
* provide error highlighting/stack traces for common failures e.g. Compilation failures, build failure
* POSSIBLY support some .net unit test frameworks like NUnit lite
* POSSIBLY include support for publishing builds via SCP
Any other wanted features? Anyone interested in using this after its done?