I'm developing a build runner for teamcity to translate the FinalBuilder output.
- FinalBuilder have a comand line (FBCMD.EXE) for running the projects.
- I built a java application to run the FinalBuilder command line and translate the output to TeamCity format.
- The examples and documentation for creating builder runners plugins is very weak.
- It's possible to pass variables to the FinalBuilder project, I need to load the project and read the variables for customizations.
- I have that class already in java, but can't see how to do this in the plugin.
- The FinalBuilder project is in the repository, how can I find it for read it.
Please make an simple example to answer this questions, not only for me but for all community. This is a recurrent problem.
Thanks in advance,