Since we upgraded our TeamCity server from 9.0.1 to 9.1.6 we have been unable to get code coverage using dotCover. The code coverage fails with the below message. Note that code coverage was working fine until the upgrade.
No covered code was detected. The issue could be caused by one of the following:
- Include / exclude patterns are incorrect
- Assemblies are compiled without debugging information
- .pdb files are not available
- Visual Studio code coverage is enabled for MSTest
- .testrunconfig is used for MSTest and Visual Studio code coverage is not disabled (CodeCoverage section with enable="true" is present)
Visual Studio code coverage is disabled and pdbs are present. Include/exclude patterns haven't changed:
The only difference I can think of is that the JetBrains dotCover Console Runner got changed with the upgate from v188.8.131.52 to 10.0.2. Build 104.0.20151218.125453.