Hello I have problems setting up a php composer project.
My setup is:
An Ant build file with several steps one of those steps is installing the composer packages.
This works fine until a package is downloaded from bitbucket with hg.
[Step 4/5] Permission denied (publickey).
[22:38:20][Step 4/5] Process exited with code 255
[22:38:20][Step 4/5] Step Test bitbucket connection (Command Line) failed
What I did so far is:
- Generate public and private key and put the public key in bitbucket and the private key in TC.
- Added a separate commandline buildstep with the whoami to check under which user TC is executing builds.
- On the teamcity server cmdline I did the same; result same username.
- Added a separate commandline buildstep to check bitbucket connection ssh -T firstname.lastname@example.org
this is failing : [Step 4/5] Permission denied (publickey).
- On the teamcity server cmdline I executed the same command; Connection is ok logged in as ...
Why is this failing miserably in a TC build while it's working from shell? Any ideas?