This time we're opening two EAP programs.
The first one is EAP for forthcoming TeamCity 1.2, which we're planning to
release in December.
TeamCity 1.2 will contain mostly critical bugfixes and a couple of features:
1. Visual SourceSafe 6.0 and 2005 support as a version control for your project
2. Visual Studio plugin which allows stacktrace opening from Web
! Please note, in this EAP you will need to have VSIP (Visual
Studio Industry Partner) SDK to use Vs-addin for TeamCity .
You may download it from Microsoft web site free of charge. Please visit the link
http://affiliate.vsipmembers.com/ for details about downloading VSIP SDK.
Surely, this will be fixed in the next EAP and release.
The second one is Agra, which is a codename for TeamCity 1.5 targeted on February.
It contains all fixes from 1.2 +
+ Show diff for your VCS changes on the Web
+ Enhanced notification policies with more customization
- ClearCase VCS support
- Option to checkout on build agent (for CVS and Subversion)
- Visual Studio 2005 Team System support
- Eclipse integration
- Dependent builds triggering
- Better and uniform UI to configure Inspections runner and IPR runner on the web
- Search for code duplicates on the server-side
- Agent details information page with possibility to edit agent properties
- Possibility to clone project
- Customizable build log filtering
- Improved Maven 2 support
- Ant 1.7 support
In this Agra EAP only first two features are available (+ many many lesser fixes,
see Changes page).
Splitted TeamCity EAP page: http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TW
Changes page: http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TW/Changes+page
Download for stable 1.2 EAP:
Download for richer Agra EAP:
Let the force be with you,
"Develop with pleasure!"