IndexOutOfBoundsException when checking out from SVN (on build 4111)

Hello,
I have installed a new TC (build 4111) and tried to Inspections I setup before. Although it worked before, now it finishes with java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException. This is the full log copied from web ui:

: Checking for changes (<1s)
: Building in /home/pepan/TeamCity/buildAgent/work/Server/apollo2
: Getting project sources (9s)
: Could not get project sources: for build #3
: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
at java.nio.Buffer.checkBounds(Buffer.java:454)
at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.get(HeapByteBuffer.java:125)
at java.nio.ByteBuffer.get(ByteBuffer.java:674)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.delta.SVNDeltaReader.deflate(SVNDeltaReader.java:159)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.delta.SVNDeltaReader.nextWindow(SVNDeltaReader.java:125)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.handlers.BasicDAVDeltaHandler.characters(BasicDAVDeltaHandler.java:98)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.characters(AbstractSAXParser.java:570)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanContent(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1062)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1649)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.readData(HTTPConnection.java:634)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.readData(HTTPConnection.java:597)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPRequest.dispatch(HTTPRequest.java:197)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:285)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:230)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:218)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.doReport(DAVConnection.java:219)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.doReport(DAVConnection.java:211)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.update(DAVRepository.java:608)
at jetbrains.buildServer.buildTriggers.vcs.svn.SvnConnection.exportFiles(SvnConnection.java:43)
at jetbrains.buildServer.buildTriggers.vcs.svn.SvnConnection.buildPatch(SvnConnection.java:155)
at jetbrains.buildServer.buildTriggers.vcs.svn.SvnSupport.buildPatch(SvnSupport.java:56)
at jetbrains.buildServer.serverSide.impl.BuildTypeImpl.buildPatch(BuildTypeImpl.java:258)
at jetbrains.buildServer.serverSide.impl.BuildTypeImpl.buildPatch(BuildTypeImpl.java:367)
at jetbrains.buildServer.serverSide.impl.BuildStarter$3.run(BuildStarter.java:18)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
: Build finished

Please sign in to leave a comment.