6 comments

After upgrade I get SVN errors. When I do connection test,
I get error "svn: Unknown command 'stat'".

How can I fix it?

Saulius

Kirill Maximov (JetBrains) wrote:

Hi,

Here is another update of TeamCity. We plan to release Agra minor soon, so please give it a try and let us know if you have any serious problems with it.

Changes page: http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TW/ChangeLog
Download: http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TW/Download+Stable

With kind regards,
KIR

0

I fixed this problem by upgrading SVN server to 1.4.2. Now I get another
problem. $Id$ keyword in java source files is replaced with full class path.
Example:

  • $Id: com\license\ui\EnterAppKeyPanel.java 38914 2006-11-30 06:54:07Z aaabbb $


Compiler is not able to compile such files. "illegal unicode escape" error.

IDEA and Tortoise client does not have this problem.
I guess it is related to upgrade of SVNKit to 1.1.2 in Teamcity build 4193.

Any idea how to fix it?

Saulius

Saulius Tvarijonas wrote:

After upgrade I get SVN errors. When I do connection test,
I get error "svn: Unknown command 'stat'".

How can I fix it?

Saulius

Kirill Maximov (JetBrains) wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> Here is another update of TeamCity. We plan to release Agra minor
>> soon, so please give it a try and let us know if you have any serious
>> problems with it.
>>
>> Changes page: http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TW/ChangeLog
>> Download:
>> http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TW/Download+Stable
>> With kind regards,
>> KIR

0

Hello Saulius,
the bug will be fixed in the next EAP, as a workaround you can use 'checkout
on agent' option, svn support implements it.

Sorry for inconvenience

--
Olesya Smirnova
JetBrains, Inc
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"


"Saulius Tvarijonas" <saulius.tvarijonas@nomagic.com> wrote in message
news:f2euts$bm7$1@is.intellij.net...
>I fixed this problem by upgrading SVN server to 1.4.2. Now I get another
>problem. $Id$ keyword in java source files is replaced with full class
>path. Example:

  • $Id: com\license\ui\EnterAppKeyPanel.java 38914 2006-11-30 06:54:07Z

aaabbb $

>

Compiler is not able to compile such files. "illegal unicode escape"
error.

>

IDEA and Tortoise client does not have this problem.
I guess it is related to upgrade of SVNKit to 1.1.2 in Teamcity build
4193.

>

Any idea how to fix it?

>

Saulius

>

Saulius Tvarijonas wrote:

>> After upgrade I get SVN errors. When I do connection test,
>> I get error "svn: Unknown command 'stat'".
>>
>> How can I fix it?
>>
>> Saulius
>>
>> Kirill Maximov (JetBrains) wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Here is another update of TeamCity. We plan to release Agra minor
>>> soon, so please give it a try and let us know if you have any serious
>>> problems with it.
>>>
>>> Changes page: http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TW/ChangeLog
>>> Download:
>>> http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TW/Download+Stable
>>> With kind regards,
>>> KIR


0

Hi,

Thanks for response. I was able to figure out this workaround also.
What is point of having checkout on server or agent. What problems we can solve
using this option and what are advantages of each checkout method.

Regards,
Saulius

Olesya Smirnova wrote:

Hello Saulius,
the bug will be fixed in the next EAP, as a workaround you can use 'checkout
on agent' option, svn support implements it.

Sorry for inconvenience

0

Historically, only checkout on server was implemented, later we added checkout on agent for some version controls.
I recommend using checkout on agent option, because it makes less load on the server.

Regards,
KIR

0

On Fri, 18 May 2007 04:51:04 -0300, Kirill Maximov (JetBrains)
<no_reply@jetbrains.com> wrote:

I recommend using checkout on agent option, because it makes less load
on the server.


Less load, but there's a problem with key distribution. If using svn
through ssh, keys are not distributed to agents, so the only practical way
is to checkout on the server.

That probably is a good feature to add (key distribution to agents). What
do you think?

Regards,
Pablo


--


Disease can be cured; fate is incurable.

Pablo Montilla
www.odyssey.com.uy

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.