New TeamCity EAP release (build #5813) is ready for download!
The most notable improvements include:
- improved per-project permissions, UI for multiple projects and multiple users roles assignment
- post-build VCS labeling for Subversion, StarTeam and ClearCase, ability to manually set VCS label for finished builds
- ability to display custom statistic charts with minimum configuration
- "unauthorized" state for agents
- various improvements in builds with my changes notifications, StarTeam and ClearCase support, presentation of build results and more!
Read about the new features in the release notes at http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TW/BenaresEAP%28build5813%29Release+Notes
Download the EAP build at http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TW/Download+Latest
Please do not forget to backup your TeamCity data before upgrading. You can find the instructions at http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TCD3/TeamCityDataBackup
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated!
The JetBrains TeamCity Team