Trying to install Team City 3.1
1. Downloaded to first machine and ran the install
2. Received a java error as I was trying to create the admin account.
3. Uninstalled and reinstalled - same problem.
4. Tried installing on second machine. Was able to create the admin account but received the java error when the overview page appeared.
5. Uninstalled and downloaded the exe again
6. Reinstalled - did not have to create a new admin but java problem reappeared when the overview page came up..
I think it must be realted to the service that is running because it keeps appearing even after I shut down the browser.
Is there a magic chant I should be using?