I had Teamcity 3.1.2 installed and running on build agent. However, as I tried the personal build feature, it didn't seem to work. Here is what I did:
1. Loaded up my C# project in Visual Studio 2005
2. Login TeamCity server/build agent
3. Made minor change to the passing test (just for trying out the remote build feature)
4. Ran the personal build
1. I don't see any changes that I made in the my change windows
2. Got the "Failed to run Subversion process. Please check Subversion settings" when trying to run the personal build
1. What could be wrong here?
2. How do I setup the subversion so that teamcity remote build can be able to check out the stuffs from my resporioty and build it remotely?
Please see attached pictures for the snapshots of the issues that I encountered.