I have read this: http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TCD4/Including+Third-Party+Reports+in+the+Build+Results
But, I have a couple of questions about it. I have added an ANT target to my builds that generates an html-format findbugs report
that I would like to display as a tab in build results for almost every build that we generate.
- If I have the report included as a build artifact, what basePath value would I use so that every build displays its own report?
- Does the report file name have to be the same for each build or will wildcards for the report file name or startPage work?
- If a build doesn't include a findbugs report what will display in build results?
- Will the tab not display for that build?
- Will the tab display but the page be blank or have a warning?