I use TeamCity Professional Version 4.0.2 (build 8222) and try to configure VCS as below:
* Type of VCS: Subversion(My subversion version is 1.5.5 (r34862))
* URL: https://XXX.XXX
* User name/Password: null (I use SSL and certificate to authenticate.)
* Default config directory: selected
* Configuration directory: C:\Documents and Settings\caocao\Application Data\Subversion
* Externals support: Checkout externals and load external changes
* SSH settings: null too
* others: default
but "Test connection" says "svn: Authentication required for '<https://XXX.XXX:443>'"
My certificate is pointed out in "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Subversion":
ssl-client-cert-file = C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Subversion\Cert.pfx
ssl-client-cert-password = qwerty
And this is normally works in Eclipse and other CI such as Hudson, but I don't understand, what I should do in TeamCity for using this certificate.
I need help from everyone.