TC is a great product, but IMHO lacks a lot of (some very simple) features for better integration with Maven:
- provide tight builtin integration with coverage reporting (as done for Emma)
- provide "snapshot-remote-run-across-multiple-configurations": run a remote build for a SNAPSHOT project on which other projects depend on (e.g. internal library used in multiple "real" projects) -> possibility to check regressions etc. across multiple projects/run configurations -- probably a bit tricky to implement, but should be possible (creating "temporary" M2-repository to pull current SNAPSHOT-build from?) -- this would be a killer feature IMHO
- show pom.xml related dependencies automatically on project configuration page, suggest to add triggers on dependent build configurations
- provide pom.xml content in separate tab, e.g. link to project's website, issue tracking (add patterns automatically in TC from this), etc.
- show groupId/artifactId/version in some common places
- new result tab: dependency tree to visualize dependencies across TC projects
I'm sure there's more to wish for - comments or additions?