We're using the sln2008 and NUnit 2.5.0 runners in our project. We've told TeamCity to run tests from 'Company.Product.Tests\bin\Release\Company.Product.Tests.dll' and it finds them and runs fine. However, it clearly gets confused by the results and wrongly reports that the following tests were ignored:
- Product.Tests (Company.Product.Tests.dll: Company)
- Company.Product (Company.Product.Tests.dll)
- Company (Company.Product.Tests.dll)
- C:\Program Files\JetBrains\TeamCity\BuildAgent\work\37a770e368ecec56\src\ Company.Product.Tests\bin\Release\ Company.Product.Tests.dll (Rockshore.DataSpendManager.Tests.dll)
- Tests.dll (Company.Product)
The assembly right now just has three tests in it for testing with TeamCity - there are no ignored tests in there. What can we do to get it reporting just valid tests?