Question short description: i want to build my custom app versions after all maven artifacts of my project created by general team-city build configuration.
i have next configuration for build SNAPSHOT versions:
1) maven hierarchical multi module project.
2) target custom applications builds from subset of all artifacts. (used maven profiles)
3) in team-city exists general build configuration which build all artifacts and upload its to apache-archiva.
4) additionally, exists some configurations for build custom versions from subset artifacts from apache-archiva. This configuration has trigger "Finish Build Trigger " on general build configuration.
however, its not work for build RELEASE versions
i use maven-release-plugin for create RELEASE version app. If i create build configuration and set maven goals "release:prepare release:perform",
so RELEASE artifacts will be uploaded into apache-archiva, but team-city don't create target custom applications,
because maven-release-plugin commit into svn new revision with next development iteration version number.
i.e. maven-release-plugin perform three commit into svn:
1) prepare release
2) create tag
3) prepare for next development iteration
i need to start custom build configurations which base on svn revision after 1 or 2 commit, but before 3 commit.
How i can do it? May be exists another method to build RELEASE version with maven-release-plugin and team-city ?