I just installed TeamCity, and configured a Java hello world project.
I commited a small change to Subversion and saw the TeamCity project go to "Pending (1)". Very cool, this is looking good.
Then, minutes later, I'm still at "Pending (1)". Ah, silly me; I forgot the build trigger. OK, I added the build trigger for each check-in.
Then, minutes later, I'm still at "Pending (1). TeamCity knows of the VCS checkin, and I said to build on checkins. But, nothing.
- Disable and re-enable the build trigger
- Stoped and started the build agent and server
I did eventually get it to build; but only by committing another change to the source code. That is not the behavior I expected. I can't remember any other CI product behaving like this. I must be missing something here.
TeamCity 7.1.4 (build 24331)
Windows Server 2003 - Standard Edition - SP2
JDK 1.6.0 31
Hello World Project
- Ant build configuration
- Subversion VCS
- (*) Ignore externals
- Checking interval (uses global server setting of 60 seconds)
- VCS checkout mode: automatically on server
- Build trigger on VCS check
Thank you for your time,