teamcity-ruby-client version 0.2.0 has been released!
* home: <https://github.com/jperry/teamcity-ruby-client.git>
* rubydoc: <http://rubydoc.info/gems/teamcity-ruby-client/TeamCity>
* rubygems: <https://rubygems.org/gems/teamcity-ruby-client>
* teamcity: <http://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/>
* teamcity-rest-api: <http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TW/REST+API+Plugin>
teamcity-ruby-client is a ruby wrapper around the TeamCity rest api.
Using this client to fetch information from your TeamCity server has
never been easier. It uses the Hashie library to simplify extracting a
field value from a returned result.
### 0.2.0 / 2013-05-07
* added support for httpAuth
* added several CRUD methods to the api for BuildTypes, Projects, and VCSRoots
* code cleanup