teamcity-ruby-client version 0.3.0 has been released!
* home: <https://github.com/jperry/teamcity-ruby-client.git>
* rubydoc: <http://rubydoc.info/gems/teamcity-ruby-client/TeamCity>
* rubygems: <https://rubygems.org/gems/teamcity-ruby-client>
* teamcity: <http://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/>
* teamcity-rest-api: <http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TW/REST+API+Plugin>
teamcity-ruby-client is a ruby wrapper around the TeamCity rest api.
Using this client to fetch information from your TeamCity server has
never been easier. It uses the Hashie library to simplify extracting a
field value from a returned result.
### 0.3.0 / 2013-05-23
* Loosen up dependency requirement on the version of builder (Conflicted with transitive dependencies of rails 3.2.13)
* Added 'delete_buildtype' to the API (Provides the ability to delete a build configuration)
* Added 'set_build_step_field' to the API (Provides the ability to set a build step field, i.e. enable/disable a build step)