Build Agents available but not building

I have 2 build agents available, however I have multiple items in my queue waiting to build.  The jobs don't seem to be getting assigned to any of the agents.  Each of the jobs in the queue lists both build agents as being compatible with the build.  I don't see any errors in my build agent logs and I don't see any errors in server logs.  I have rebooted all machines involved multiple times.  All are running the latest 8.0.1 version of TeamCity.  All jobs show the Time To Start as "Delayed".  Even if I clear the queue and manually run the jobs, they still sit in the queue.

I have since completely rebuilt both build agents from scratch (new OS install, clean agent installation and configuration).  Other symptoms I have noticed: If I restart the service, it takes a very long time to stop (I'm up over 20 minutes waiting).  When I reboot the machine, I will get a few builds out of the system before it stops building again.


Please sign in to leave a comment.