I have the following:
1. RIA application build
2. Build deploy triggered by RIA build finish successfully
3. Test deploy
4. Production deploy
Step 1 and 2 works fine. Steps 3 and 4 should be triggered by SVN comment containing "deploy to test" and "deploy to production" respectively but I can't get it right.
I've set step 3 up like this:
1. Added same svn root as for RIA application with no check out (-:.)
2. Build step "copy to server"-script which works when run manually
3. Build trigger, trigger on changes in dependencies and look for the comment:
+:root=K_SvnHttpsSubversionAssemblaComSvnApplicationServerLinuxWwwPlayground3;comment=^(\n|.)*?deploy to test(\n|.)*$:**
4. Artifact dependency: RIA Build last successful
The problem is that it never triggers if I commit using the comment. What am I missing?
I have also tried adding a snapshot dependency and set the artifact dependency to "Build from the same chain" but still the same thing.