teamcity-ruby-client version 1.0.0 has been released!
* home: https://github.com/jperry/teamcity-ruby-client.git
* rubydoc: http://rubydoc.info/gems/teamcity-ruby-client/frames
* rubygems: https://rubygems.org/gems/teamcity-ruby-client
* teamcity: http://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/
* teamcity-rest-api: http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TW/REST+API+Plugin
teamcity-ruby-client is a ruby wrapper around the TeamCity rest api.
Using this client to fetch information from your TeamCity server has
never been easier. It uses the Hashie library to simplify extracting a
field value from a returned result.
### 1.0.0 / 2013-08-26
* TeamCity 8 Support
* Added ```build_pinned?``` (Provides the ability to ask if a build is pinned)
* If using TeamCity8 any call that is setting a value will now return that value instead of nil
* API Changes:
* ```create_vcs_root``` method signature has been changed from using Ordinal Params to using Hash Params
* Removed the ability to set the format when configuring the client (Each method will now state what format it is sending and receiving, see the source for more info)
* Doc Changes:
* The API docs were updated to reflect the return values now returned when using TeamCity 8