If you are actively using TeamCity, sometimes you have to check on your builds on the go. Check out version 2.0 of our iOS app for TeamCity: http://teamcitycompanion.github.io/
TeamCity Companion is the premier iOS app to review and manage your Continuous Integration builds on the go (this statement is supported by the fact that it's the *only* working iOS app for TeamCity ;)).
v 2.0 comes with some interesting new features such as a build radiator, charts and native support for reviewing test results.
- Support for multiple TeamCity servers
- Single sign-on
- View and filter projects and builds
- View build results and logs
- View test results
- View build history and charts
- View self-updating build radiator
- Start builds
- Flag build types and set up notifications for build failures
(Note this app is not affiliated in any form with JetBrains or TeamCity, it is a 3rd party app born out of necessity - I'm an active user myself)
Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions for new features!