If you are actively using TeamCity, sometimes you have to check on your builds on the go. Check out version 2.1 of our iOS app for TeamCity, more info here http://teamcitycompanion.github.io/ or on iTunes.
TeamCity Companion is the premier iOS app to review and manage your Continuous Integration builds on the go (this statement is supported by the fact that it's the *only* working iOS app for TeamCity ).
v 2.1 introduced a couple new features - trigger builds with custom parameters and review changes and build artifacts for any build. This is on top of all the other existing features, here's a full list:
- Support for multiple TeamCity servers
- Single sign-on
- View and filter projects and builds
- View build results, changes, artifacts and logs
- View test results
- View build history and charts
- View self-updating build radiator
- Start builds, optionally with custom parameters
- Flag build types and set up notifications for build failures
Attachment(s):TC 2.1 screenshot.png