I just setup TeamCity and have been struggling for about 2 days with it.
Windows 2012 R2 VM
So far, I can:
- download my gihub project
- compress it to a zip file
- composer install step runs, but no files are added to the existing zip file--- Im not sure what to do here....
What Im trying to do is:
- download from github
- run composer
deply to azure websites
- My plan so far is to compress the github project and composer files into one zip
- use powershell meta runner somehow to deply
- When I run composer as a build step nothing is added to my artifact zip file.
- How do I deploy to Azure Websites?
Ive reviewed following sources:
http://blog.jetbrains.com/webide/2013/01/continuous-integration-for-php-using-teamcity/ ---- doesnt discuss the deployment aspect im looking for
https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCD8/Continuous+Delivery+to+Windows+Azure+Web+Sites+%28or+IIS%29 ------ i have created the .pubxml file mentioned but at the end of step 1, <DesktopBuildPackageLocation> is mentioned and I dont have that in my xml file?
http://blog.jetbrains.com/teamcity/2013/07/first-class-php-continuous-integration-using-teamcity/ ---- using the composer meta-runner from here
Thank you in advance!