Update ui in build log fails

Hi

I having issue with the browser loosing connection to the teamcity server, when I'm following the build log. I have tried different browser, mainly firefox and chrome. I have tried clear the browser cache, but nothing helps. I can refresh the complete page without issues, so I don't think it a real connection issue. I do receive alot of javascripts errors. See the attached picture(firefox)

We are running 9.0 (build 32060)



Attachment(s):
teamcityIssue.PNG
2 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Hello,

Thank you for the report. The issue has been fixed in 9.0.5 version, which is going to be released in a week.

0
Comment actions Permalink

thanks for the information


0

Please sign in to leave a comment.