I'm trying to use the SourceGear Vault TeamCity Plugin. When I try to create a new VCS root using the plugin I get the error "SourceGear Vault integration could not find Vault Java API jars." and in the message it suggests that I put the vault Java CLC jar files in the directory "C:\Users\sandersen\.BuildServer\plugins\VaultAPI". I have done this and restarted the server and this issue still persists. Here is some extra details about what I have done...
* vault-vcs.zip was unziped in to the <TeamCity Data Directory>/plugins folder
* I download the 5.1.1 version of the Vault Java CLC
* I placed my Vault Java CLC jar files in the "C:\Users\sandersen\.BuildServer\plugins\VaultAPI" directory.
* I restarted the server before trying again
* I'm using version 5.1.1 of Vault and version 7.0.1 version of TeamCity
Anyone know what the problem might be?