I'm using Python implementation of Playwright framework.
To install it I have to
- create virtual environment (venv)
- install all requirements from requirements.txt
- run command `python -m playwright install chromium`
I tried to use the default Python runner type in 2 steps:
- Command=module; module=playwright; Script or module arguments=install chromium; Environment tool=venv
- Command=pytest; Environment tool=venv
This approach forces the build to run venv creation/activation and pip install -r requirements.txt two times which I want to avoid.
Is there any workaround to run `python -m playwright install chromium` after requirements install and before pytest launch?
I know that I can create several custom scripted steps to reproduce the behaviour of standard Python runner with pytest command but I want to configure standard one.