Wer'e a group of students doing our B.Sc. project using C#, ASP.NET and we use NUnit for tests.
At the start of the project, we decided to use TeamCity since I have been using it with Java/IntelliJ for some time, and have little trouble there.
However, once it comes to NUnit, TeamCity borks on us at every build. It has (for me) come to the point where I don't have time anymore to try to debug what's happening, so I turn to the community for help.
The error I get is:
: Target "NUnit_TeamCity_generated_670457e5ff2740678b614ed8238a0189" in project "Greinir.Web.sln.teamcity.patch.tcprojx" (1m:17s)
: [Target "NUnit_TeamCity_generated_670457e5ff2740678b614ed8238a0189" in project "Greinir.Web.sln.teamcity.patch.tcprojx"] Failure executing test(s). If you assembly is not built using NUnit version 22.214.171.124, then ensure you have redirected assembly bindings. Consult the documentation of the ]]> task for more information.
: [Target "NUnit_TeamCity_generated_670457e5ff2740678b614ed8238a0189" in project "Greinir.Web.sln.teamcity.patch.tcprojx"] Could not load file or assembly 'nunit.framework, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=96d09a1eb7f44a77' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
We are using version 2.4.6 of NUnit, but nevertheless, it seems it's always trying to load version 188.8.131.52.
I did have NUnit installed (2.4.6) on the build agent, but reverted (uninstalled 2.4.6) to including the dll's in the project as mentioned in a couple of threads here, to no avail.
Now I'm kind of dead in the water. We can run the NUnit tests manually, but that defeats the purpose of the build server - and we don't get the fancy reports to include in our final report, something we'd promised our mentor.
So I turn to the benevolent community of TeamCity users, crying "HELP" - please :)