We want to create projects that contain a set of configrations performing a range of actions on an identical vcs root. Each configuration would typically be one of:
- perform a set of target builds - collecting inspection statistics
- build a host simulation build and run a set of tests - collecting inspection statistics, test results and optionally code coverage.
- run lint (or other code analysis tools) on the build - collecting inspection statistics.
In this scenario, it would be useful to be able to determine an overall project level status including:
- In progress change status - vcs change id, % complete
- last change status - vcs change id, passed, failed
- last successful change status - vcs change id
Is it possible to achieve this functionality either:
- With the current version of TeamCity,
- Planned (or likely to be considered for) a future version of TeamCity
- With a hand coded plugin.